Truck repair team
Our numbers have been proven for over 20 years!
Our quality policy
- We aim to improve the quality of our services primarily by creating and improving the quality and environmental awareness of our employees through training.
- We provide our staff with a well-cultured working environment.
- We want to complete our services by surveying the existing vehicle fleets, searching for Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Iveco, Man vehicles, updating, repairing, environmental inspection, technical inspection of the fleets of transport contractors and companies.
- We provide Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Iveco, Man, Krone and other well-known brand owners with a wide range of parts in sufficient quantities to enable immediate troubleshooting, fast periodic maintenance and professional execution of ad hoc repair work.
- Infrastructure development will be carried out in an environmentally friendly way, using the best available technology, and energy-saving solutions.
- In our operations and when introducing new technologies, we strive to minimise the use of environmentally harmful substances and waste.
Our company operates its integrated management system in accordance with the standards MSZ EN ISO 9001:2001 and MSZ EN ISO 14001:2005 and we are committed to meeting the requirements of the relevant legislation, other requirements of our organisation with regard to environmental factors and to the continuous improvement of the integrated management system.